The Campus Martius Museum just got a brand new look, including brand new, exciting additions to their gift shop for all of Marietta to love!
1. give those you love the gift of marietta's best pizza
Chicken Bacon Ranch, Meat Lovers, Pepperoni and more in both thin crust and Sicilian.
2. A Personal sized Gluten Free Pizza for someone with food allergies is the perfect gift, & it was Voted the Best in Marietta!
Gluten free personal sized pizza.
3. give someone sweet a gelato or sorbet treat
Gelato and sorbet come in two sizes, priced at different levels.
4. don't be a chicken - treat those you love with our baked wings
Baked Chicken Wings -Traditional or Boneless.
5. give someone the gift of you: take a friend out to a delicious lunch with us and show them how much you care
A lunch special: 1 slice of pizza, a cup of homemade soup or fresh side salad, and a 24 oz. drink. Price: $6.95.
6. wine lovers & pizza lovers beware: these two pair perfectly
A Bottle of Wine and Pizza. Price: Wine is half off on Wednesday's.
7. who can resist freshly-made bread sticks and homemade sauce? Surprise someone on your gift list with a delivery!
Bread sticks and Homemade Sauce.
8. 14 slices of Heaven without the hassle of baking is the perfect dessert to bring to any holiday party
Whole Italian Specialty Cake.
9. A Fresh Salad is the perfect gift for the Person who keeps talking about their diet that starts January 1st
Make Your Own Salad using any fresh toppings.
10. A T-shirt and Gift Card are great last-minute gifts for the person you forgot to buy for & they text you and say they got you a gift
The Original Pizza Place tee. Price: Gift Cards. Price: Any amount.
11. for the person who loves to cook but doesn't have much time - a take & bake pizza is the perfect solution
Take and bake pizza with a variety of toppings.
1. a unique heart necklace is the perfect gift for the one who drives you crazy but you couldn't live without
Heart necklace from Augusta Angeline Jewelry by Ann Gilligan Elmore. Price: $100.00.
2. these bath & body products are pretty to look at & strong enough to clean up anyone's act
Sweet Gypsy bath & body products. Priced at $5.00 and up.
3. for the stylish lover of essential oils, we give you: diffuser jewelry
Spoilers Diffuser Jewelry. Necklaces are priced at $29.99 each.
4. doTerra is changing the way families manage healthcare. take care of your family with essential oils.
doTerra Essential Oils. Prices start at $14.00 each.
5. keep your sister fashionable & warm with this spin on a zip-up sweater made with wool direct from Peru
Alpaca Wool Sweater from Peruvian Link. Price: $110.00
6. wrap your wrist up in these little beauties - or, unwrap it for a long necklace. either way, these bracelets will compliment any outfit with love from you
Lizzy James bracelets. Can be worn as a necklace. Prices start at $75.00 each.
7. get on your sister's good side by unlocking the key to her heart with this steampunk necklace
Steam Punk Jewelry by The Jeweled Machine. Price: $40.00
8. decorate your twisted sister's space with abstract art painted by local artists
Abstract painting by local artist Nicole Harris. Price: $135.00.
9. show your sister that your love never ends with these infinity scarves.
Infinity scarves. Price: $16.95 each.
10. for the sister who wears her heart on her sleeve, these shoelaces for a cause are the perfect stocking stuffer. she can show her support for the community with every step she takes.
C.A.K.S. Shoelaces. Designer shoelaces for a cause, from Kreinik Threads of Parkersburg, WV. A portion of the proceeds from C.A.K.S. Laces will benefit a fund designated for suicide prevention, addiction, counseling, and grief support. Price: $10.00 each.
11. connect your sister to the history of marietta with history books perfectly-sized to fit in any tote bag or purse
History books by local author Jann Kuehn Adams. Price: $21.99 each.