a pop-up flea in the mov
The Great Marietta Marketplace is a unique, mobile curated market showcasing the products of local and regional vendors and small businesses.
This outdoor marketplace is located just footsteps from downtown, providing visitors the opportunity to browse booths of art, quality handcrafts, vintage goods, and much more.
the 2018 great marietta marketplace will take place on Saturday, August 25th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. to e. muskingum park on front street in downtown marietta.
Are you an artist or vendor interested in participating in this year's Great Marietta Marketplace? Check the application & guidelines below!
Applicants are accepted in two rounds: Round 1 applications due June 15th. Round 2 applications due July 20th and fees will be increase by $20 across the board.
After July 20th, applications will not be accepted.
Applications can be submitted via the embedded form below or by printing, filling out, and sending your application via snail mail to
Marietta Main Street, P.O. Box 5013, Marietta, OH 45750.
To ensure a positive experience for vendors and buyers, please be sure to read through our 2018 Vendor Guidelines. When you submit your application, you will be asked to confirm your full acknowledgment of these guidelines.
- Accepted vendors will be notified (1) week after the application deadline. The invoice will be attached to this notification and payment is due within 48 hours of receipt. Vendors who do not pay within (1) week of receiving an invoice will forfeit their space.
- Only approved and paid vendors will be added to our coordinated promotion, like our web page and Facebook event.
- Booths cannot be shared. Only one vendor is permitted per booth.
- The Marketplace will take place rain or shine, and vendors must be prepared to setup in the sunshine and the rain as needed.
- Vendors are expected to provide all of their own materials: tables, tents, chairs, table coverings, signage, inventory, etc.
- Vendors must be fully setup no later than the start of the event and are not permitted to tear down until the designated event end time.
- Refunds will not be processed for cancellations within (30) days of the event. If, due to extreme circumstance, The Great Marietta Marketplace is cancelled, vendors can choose between a 50% refund or free participation in a rescheduled date.
- Vendors cannot resell other artist's items; all items for sale must be the vendor's work. Vintage items must be truly vintage, not mass-produced goods being re-sold.
- Marietta Main Street and the City of Marietta are not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury. Vendors are responsible for their own property, items, and transactions.
- Each vendor, direct sales, & nonprofit will receive (1) lunch ticket worth a $10.00 value to redeem the day of the event with participating food trucks
- Each direct sales vendor will have exclusive rights to their brand on a first come, first served basis
- Fees reflected below are for Round 1 Applications, which will be received through June 15th. Round 2 Applications will be received through July 20th and will be $20 higher across the board.
10 X 10 VENDOR: $65.00 | 10 X 20 VENDOR: $120.00 | 10 X 10 DIRECT SALES: $100.00 | 10 X 20 DIRECT SALES: $175.00
FOOD TRUCK: $200.00 | 10 X 10 NONPROFIT: $35.00